Financial Psychology Institute Europe®
‘A (financial) belief is not a thought out idea about money your mind possesses.
It’s an unconscious based idea of finances and money that possesses the mind.’
Robert Bolton (bewerkt door A. Abbenes)
’Application of the field of clinical psychology to personal finance.’
Focusing on beliefs around money which influences our financial choices and behaviors. Stimulating financial health, promoting financial & overall well-being.
Examines an individual’s personals relationship with money and how this moneyrelationship creates financial beliefs and impacts financial behavior. (Founding Fathers Dr. P. T. (Ted) Klontz & Dr. B.T. (Brad) Klontz)
Provide insight in psychological aspects and destructive financial behaviors which inhibit or decrease financial health and financial well-being. These aspects are universal cognitive / emotional biases AND personal financial beliefs. For example: biases and heuristics, financial stressors; financial fears; moneyscripts; financial comfort-zone; financial enabling; financial denial; overspending.
Integration of Behavioral Finance with other areas of psychology in order to establish client centered interventions. Implement those interventions efficaciously and (help others to) facilitate sound financial decision-making. And create a healthy relationship with money.
Reduce financial stress and alleviate destructive financial behavior results in obtaining and to increase financial health. Thereby financial illiteracy will reduce and a healthy relationship with money will be created. Financial & overall well-being will improve!
Mind Money Meaning
Mission Financial Psychology Institute Europe®
Increase the understanding of how psychological aspects influence financial behavior and financial decision making.
Establish evidence-based interventions to obtain individuals & societies financial health and to improve (financial) well-being.
Educate financial professionals, mental health- and other professionals to work more efficaciously with clients.
We carry out our Mission with
- Research in the field of Financial Psychology, Financial Therapy, Behavioral Finance.
- Develop evidence-based interventions in collaboration with various (international) institutions & organizations.
- Develop educational & training material.
- Facilitate establishing guidelines in regard of financial behavior.
- Advising governments according to financial health, financial literacy and financial well-being
- Addressing and alleviating money related psychological and emotional factors which inhibit / decrease financial and mental health.
- Reducing financial fears and anxiety, Addressing and alleviate destructive financial behavior.
- Promote financial self-sufficiency.
- Obtain and increase financial health and overall (financial) well-being.
- Establish sufficient financial decision-making.
For professionals in the field of
- Financial Planning.
- Banking and Insurance.
- Mental Health.
- Business Consulting.
- Tax Consulting.
- Law services, Solicitors, Attorneys.
- Education for all these professionals.
- Government Institutions.
- Research for all these disciplines.
Financial Decision making in Europe :
There is a global lack of sufficient financial decision making. Most people experience financial problems after their divorce. Finances are the number 1 cause of stress. These financial problems & financial stressors lead to discomfort, psychological problems and even mental illnesses.
Financial conflicts are the number 1 cause for divorce. World wide
Of all marriages end in divorce. This holds World wide
of all Dutch citizens considers hiring a financial planner
of all citizens in West and North Europe plan their pension
of all Western Europe citizens know the value of their assets
Er is meer aandacht voor zowel de theorie maar ook hoe in de adviespraktijk om te gaan met klantgedrag en de mens achter de cijfers. Het probleem is...
Om de psychologische aspecten van onze relatie met geld en ons geldgedrag te kunnen doorgronden, gaan we terug naar onze jeugd. Geldovertuigingen...
Afgelopen weekend was het een drukte van belang in de zonnige parken en op stranden. Dit geheel tegen de richtlijnen van de overheid in. Hebben we...
Geen Resultaten Gevonden
De pagina die u zocht kon niet gevonden worden. Probeer uw zoekopdracht te verfijnen of gebruik de bovenstaande navigatie te vinden wat u zoekt.